Inspired in the wine fields around my home town in Valladolid, Spain. This location is a blend between the Midwest and the Italian Tuscany. A flat land with amazing sunsets, and a fertile land producing different agriculture crops and wines.
World famous reds like Rivera del Duero and Rioja wines are produced here. A must-go destination for wine lovers.
The composition is divided in two clear sections: the V-shaped cloudy sky, and a well blended ground that bring warmth to the composition. Vegetation and trees add a sense of scale to the vast landscapes.
While this painting could be considered mainly expressionist due to the use of color, the vegetation adds a touch of surrealism.
Original painting was created with acrylic on canvas and sold in 2021 in the US.
- High quality art print in archival paper (230gsm) and archival ink, for years to last!
- 8x10in and 11x14in available (including non-printed area). Contact me for other sizes.
- All prints included a 1 to 2 in non-printed area with the artist signature and name of the piece.
- Note colors may vary lightly depending on your device display settings.
- Sells unframed.
- Free shipping within continental US. Contact for me for other areas.
- Sales are final. However, if there are any issues with your order, contact me here.